Privacy Statement Libertad B.V.
Libertad B.V, established at Kaya Cyprus 9, Kralendijk Bonaire, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Kaya Cyprus 9,
W. van Holst is the Data Protection Officer at Libertad B.V.
He can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process:
Libertad B.V. Process your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process.
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process:
- Driving license data (photo of your driving license)
- Residence data on Bonaire.
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Handling your payment
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data.
Libertad B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Photo license to meet the conditions of the insurance company when using the rental car
- For delivery of the service
- In compliance with tax legislation.
Libertad B.V. does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example, an employee of Libertad B.V.).
Libertad B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Website of Libertad B.V. Information from the company and possibility to reserve a rental car.
- Excel as a cash book. Required by the tax authorities. Cash income and expenditure are accounted for in this. Stored is the name of the person who has paid in cash and / or to whom cash has been paid. No “deep” data of the payer or recipient is stored. There are therefore no consequences to be expected for the person concerned.
- The reservations and accompanying invoices are kept for 7 years on behalf of the Taxes. Then they are destroyed.
- No data is shared with third parties, except for the tax.
- No cookies or similar techniques are used.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Libertad B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.
We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Libertad B.V. Please also point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data:
Libertad B.V. take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Libertad B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
- Libertad B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
- We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Reservation form on behalf of the tax 7 years.
- Invoice on behalf of the tax 7 years.
- Photo driver’s license until the end of the rental period.
- Cash book on behalf of the tax 7 years.
Libertad B.V. does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Libertad B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.