Agreement – conditions
- the prices mentioned are all inclusive. There are no other costs. Obviously you do pay the gasoline.
- payment by cash, pin device or money transfer
- the cars are (legally liable) CDW assured. This also means that the driver must be 23 years of age or older. The deductible for the Allrisk-CDW insurance is: $ 500)
- this also means that the car is NOT insured if damage has been caused by your fault. The repair costs must then be paid by the tenant. Do you not want to take this risk? You can then take out an All Risk-CDW insurance policy. This costs $ 10 dollars per day. If the tenant / driver has made a complaint / unsafe, this insurance does not apply.
- if alcohol or drugs is detected in the event of damage or an accident, the insurance is NOT valid and the insurance company will NOT pay. Both, the damage of the other party and the damage to the rental car, must then be paid in full by you.
- we make a copy of your drivers license and together with you we inspect the car.
- you will receive the car full of gasoline. And that’s how you will return the car.
- no smoking in the cars .
- put wet (swim) clothes in a watertightproof bag or pocket. Don’t wear wet clothing in the car.
- Limits of liability. Limit of the insurance companyin respect of any one claim or series of claims arising out of one event: US$ 83,800.00
- accepting the rental car also means that you are familiar with and agree to the terms and conditions of Libertad Car Rental Bonaire
- the reservation agreement also applies as a lease and rental agreement
- disputes are submitted to the court in Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands. The ruling is binding and can also be enforced outside of Bonaire, the Caribbean Netherlands
We can be reached 24/7 by calling: +599 786 40 39.
Tips for users:
- never lock the car. Unfortunately, also on Bonaire we have car break-ins.
- so do not leave valuables in your car
- before you tank leave your credit card at the chashier. Or you can give the amount you want to tank to the cashier who will returnany amount not used. The cashier then unlocks the pump after which you can tank.
- always tank SUPER gasoline.
- on Bonaire, the straight road has priority. Even if you come from the right. If you have any doubts. . . . let the other person go first.
- the roads are often badly maintained. So be careful of the tires.
- maximum speed in built up areas is 25 miles/40 km and outside that area it’s 40 miles/60 km per hour.
- on Bonaire there are many loose animals. So be careful for crossing donkeys, goats and dogs.
- the Washington Slagbaai National Park can only be visited with a pickup. If available, you may rent a pickup for a day.
Methods of payment:
- money transfer when reservation
- payments can be cash, debit, or transfer. In cash, transfer or MAESTRO no costs. With a CREDIT CARD (Visa, Mastercard Cashnet, etc etc) 5% surcharge on the total costs. These costs are charged by DE BANK when using a credit card.