Agreement – conditions:
- the prices mentioned are all-inclusive. There are no other costs. Of course you pay for the petrol yourself.
- payment can be made in cash, by debit card or by bank transfer.
- the cars are W.A. insured. This also means that the driver must be 23 years of age or older. (Tenants under the age of 23 have an increased deductible. With the Allrisk CDW insurance, the deductible is: $500).
- this also means that the car is NOT insured if damage has occurred due to your fault. The repair costs must then be paid by the tenant. Don’t want to take this risk? You can then take out an All Risk (CDW) insurance. This costs $10 dollars per day. If the renter / driver has driven culpably / unsafely, this insurance does not apply.
- if in the event of damage or an accident, the use of alcohol or drugs is detected, the insurance is NOT valid and the insurance company does NOT pay anything. Both the damage of the other party and the damage to the rental car will then be ENTIRELY at your expense.
- we make a copy of your driver’s license and together with you we inspect the car.
- you will receive the car fully refueled from us. And so the car will also be returned by you.
- smoking in the car is prohibited.
- put wet (swimming) clothing in a waterproof bag or bag.
- Limitations of Liability. Insurance company limit with respect to one claim or set of claims arising from one event: US$83,800.00
- accepting the rental car also means that you are familiar with and agree to the terms and conditions of Libertad Car Rental Bonaire
- the reservation agreement also counts as rent and rental agreement
- disputes are submitted to the court in Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands. The ruling is binding and can also be enforced outside Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands.
We are available 24/7 on the number: +599 786 40 39
- NEVER close the car. Unfortunately, car burglaries also take place on Bonaire.
- so do not leave valuables in your car.
- before you can refuel, you hand in your debit card at the cash register. Or you give the amount you want to refuel cash to the cashier (overpaid, you get back at the cash register). The cashier releases the gas pump, after which you can refuel. ALWAYS tank super.
- on Bonaire, the MAIN ROAD has priority. Even if you come from the right. If in doubt. . . . let the other go first.
- the roads are often poorly maintained. So watch out with the tires.
- the maximum speed within built-up areas is 40 km/h and outside built-up areas 60 km/h.
- on Bonaire many animals roam freely. So be alert for crossing donkeys, goats and dogs.
- the Washington Slagbaai National Park can only be visited with a pick-up. If available you can rent a pick-up for a day.
- transfer after booking confirmation
- payment can be made in cash, by debit card or by bank transfer. Cash, transfer or MAESTRO no fees. With a CREDIT CARD (Visa, Mastercard Cashnet, etc etc) 5% surcharge on the total cost. These fees are charged by DE BANK when using a credit card.